Whether inside or out — in the home, garden or office — creative décor ideas are endless. Find inspiration in our Gallery, and keep an eye out for the new Dimensions™ blog coming soon!
Until then, here are a few ways to make life more beautiful with Dimensions:
- Peaceful retreats: Surround pools, hot tubs and spas with plastic lattice. For enhanced seclusion, select privacy lattice, featuring a more tightly woven design.
- Interior decorating: Create artwork, or build shelves, furniture, cabinets and more with project panels—ideal for crafts, hobbies and DIYers.
- Enclosures: Wood lattice panels can be used to construct room dividers, cover unsightly outdoor features such as air conditioners and trash receptacles, add interest to fence runs, build attractive small pet areas, and many other decorative interior and outdoor features.
- Yard and garden accents: Both wood and plastic lattice complement shade, edge flowerbeds, and make perfect planter boxes, gates, pergolas, trellises and more.
- Skirting and embellishing: Use wood or plastic lattice to enhance your deck, porch, patio, stairway, screen door, mobile home or foundation.
Follow us on Instagram and Pinterest for many more ways to beautify your home with Dimensions.